Friday, July 11, 2008

"Back in the saddle again"

Tomorrow morning we leave bright and early to prepare for sharing Christ with approx 80 10-11-year old children. Our son, Matt, is directing a week at Camp Manatawny. Jim and I are assisting him, as well as some others that worked with Jim and I approx 8 years ago! We're going to be "back in the saddle" so to speak. I'll be running the office and Jim is working with the bible program and assisting Matt. It will be a very rewarding week I'm sure. I know that it will a different kind of week as well. It is such a blessing to watch your children mature in their walk with the Lord. We are so blessed.

Pray for this coming week as we serve these children and fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ while we serve.

Have a great week of daily blessings!

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2008 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Jeanne M. said...

I remember when Jim was director. Long ago, but happy memories, even though we didn't work there with you all.

Enjoy your week and try to stay cool. Hello to all we may know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home