Saturday, June 7, 2008

Through the years

Today is a celebration for US. Jim and I have been married for 28years today. It was actually a very warm, hot, humid day 28 years ago too. The love that we shared back then we thought "was it", but looking back through the years, we couldn not to comprehend the growth of our love for each other. Jim is my best friend and I am my most comfortable and "mask-free" when I am with him. We have had the blessing over the past 28 years to witness births of our two children (physically and spiritually) and continue to see them maturing and growing in the Lord. We have seen God work in our lives over and over again. We have been able to serve in capacities that we never dream we would of the opportunity to serve. We have also seen how to be help-mates for each other through good and not-so-good times. We have become better because of each other. He is the love of my life, he encourages me in every aspect of my life and I am a better Christian woman because of his love. He is a fabulous Christian man and I thank God every day for allowing me to spend my life with Jim.

Another day of "everyday" blessing living R lives together!

3 Comments:

At June 8, 2008 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! Your love is a light for many. Thanks for sharing the experience with the rest of us.

 
At June 11, 2008 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Jeanne M. said...

Happy anniversary. We have always thought you were a special couple. We are celebrating our 59th today. Time is flying by!

 
At June 11, 2008 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Tina and Jim said...

Thanks Jeanne! Congratulations to you and Lon for 59 years!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home