Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How are you living?

Heather, Denise, Shelley, Leigh are Point of Grace and have a wonderful song out that really has made a great impact on my personal life. Some of the lyrics, "have what you want...but want what you have", " not who you knew, or what you did, it's how you live". It puts things in the proper order that I (we) many times 'forget' or more correctly, take for granted. The group has been one of my favorites since their beginning recordings. They get better selections of songs as they mature as a group and individual Christian women. I'm not sure if you are able to enjoy the song, but I hope I did the "right thing" to allow you to hear the words on the link above. Enjoy the song, but more importantly, really listen to the words.....turn up the music and see just "How you live"!! What a ministry! Have a wonderful day living your lives.

1 Comments:

At July 6, 2008 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Tina, I tried to get to this link a while back and it wouldn't let me. Thanks for sharing this beautiful song. I'm going to have to write about it on my blog and share with others.

A

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home