Monday, May 19, 2008

...and the degree goes to...

Yesterday was a day of much reflections, happiness, and excitement about what God has in store for the future. Our family got to enjoy seeing Megan graduate w/honors from Wilmington University . In fact Matt walked as adjunct faculty and, of course, Jim was a part of the ceremony. We had the privilege of sitting in the third row and from the stage, which enabled us to see EVERYTHING. We were able to share this monumental moment with Mom and Dad (Mamaw and Pap), which served as a double blessing. Below are some pictures of another example of Living R Lives together.



Getting her diploma


The whole Family after graduation!!! Lindsay and Megan....the next aisle she will walk done is to him at their wedding :-D

The scholars in our family!

6 Comments:

At May 20, 2008 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Wow, what a special day! You will be the next one earning your diploma. I can't wait to see the pictures of all four of you.

 
At May 20, 2008 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Tina and Jim said...

I'm sure the pictures will be me with a cane....if I even finish by then :-D Remember, you have to not Drop a class to continue your degree!!! That is usually what I do. I really plan to take it one class at a time. I have only about 1 1/2 years left on my B.S. degree. Thanks for the encouragement! I'll be relying on that in the fall.

 
At May 22, 2008 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Bob Bliss said...

Congrats to Megan! Graduating from college and your household. What an achievement! Give her our best.

I have a friend (Wade, here's his blog http://wade.typepad.com/nonconformist_chronicles/
who has an interview at the Cedars congregation later this month. Any advice for him? Some one he can talk to about the congregation? Thanks for your help.

 
At May 22, 2008 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Tina and Jim said...

Thanks Bob. I'll pass your question on to Jim. Looking forward to meeting your friend! Give our love to Pat.

 
At May 29, 2008 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Tina, just remember, everything we do, we do one step at a time. Sometimes we do it with great anticipation and others with great angst. I know you can do it! Call me when you want to drop that class. I had a friend who talked me out of it on several occasions. I reciprocated when she needed it. Complete just ONE course and you'll see the strength it gives you. With God at your side you can do all things...I love you sister.

 
At May 30, 2008 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Tina and Jim said...

Thanks Sis,

I WILL call if I'm thinking of dropping the class. So far so good!!! LOVE U. How's your new class going anyways?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home