Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thanks for the prayers

Friday night (Ladies Laughter Night) went "hilariously" well. All the ladies laughed until we cried and then laugh some more. It was a wonderful evening of smiles, giggles, and bonding--Woman style :-D


This morning, Saturday, I had the privilege to mentor to some young mothers and I previously asked for your prayers as I prepared for my talk. THANK YOU for your prayers on my behalf to direct the young mothers and share God's word on "loving your children". The lecture went well, but our discussion time was very good. They shared and asked many questions. We ended our day together with prayer and fellowship and hopefully doors were opened for these ladies to contact me anytime with questions on motherhood and relationships with their husbands and children. It was a very humbling and rewarding morning.

Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home