Friday, January 4, 2008

Prayers for the right words

I have been blessed with the opportunity this week to share some information with young mothers on "loving your children". I have worked hard on my lecture and have prayed daily that I may represent the correct biblical view of mothering. It is always a privilege when I'm asked to share thoughts with this group. I am asking for your prayers on behalf of my upcoming talk. I am reminded of many scriptures that show me God will direct my ways as I keep my focus on Him.

I am also counseling some other women with various concerns and they are in different stages of their lives, spirituality as well as physically. I covet the prayers of my friends that I may be the example that God wants me to be to these women. He gave me this awesome responsibility and I take it very seriously when I mentor with others.

Have a great week and thank you for your ongoing prayers.

Tina

2 Comments:

At January 8, 2008 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

I will be praying for you! You are a great example to those of us a few years behind you. I wish I could be there to hear your words of wisdom.

 
At January 9, 2008 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Tina and Jim said...

Andrea,

Thank you for your encourgement. You are a source of strength to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home