Thursday, January 28, 2010

He is there!

I am posted something today that touched my heart and I know it will touch yours.  Thanks Patti for allowing me to share this on my blog.  It really follows with what I wrote earlier this week.  I wasn't expecting to post anything else this week, but sometimes God has other plans.  We all have struggles, trials, as well as joys.  God provides the assistance for the experience.  He will always be there! When we don't know the reasons for our situation...He Knows!!  GISG

~Tina
GOD SAID...

• If you never felt pain, then how would you know I am the Healer?
• If you never went through difficulties, how would you know that I am the Deliverer?
• If you never had a trial, how could you call yourself an overcomer?
• If you never felt sadness, how would you know that I am the Comforter?
• If you never made a mistake, how would you know that I am the Forgiver?
• If you knew all, how would you know that I will answer your questions?
• If you were never in trouble, how would you know that I would come to your rescue?
• If you were never broken, then how would you know that I can make you whole?
• If you never had a problem, how would you know that I could solve them?
• If you never had suffering, how would you know what Jesus went through?
• If you never went through fire, how would you become pure?
• If I gave you all things, how would you appreciate them?
• If I never corrected you, how would you know that I love you?
• If you had all power, how would you learn to depend on Me?
• If your life were perfect, why would you need Me??
-Author Unknown

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Sean and Lisa said...

Amen! It's in the valleys of pain and suffering that we grow stronger in our faith (hopefully!)

The mountain tops are always wonderful but without those valleys we would never appreciate the mountain tops.

Thank God for His always perfect wisdom and love!

Much love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home