Friday, November 20, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...or is it?

Though I prefer warmer weather, low humidity with a warm breeze and sunshine.  This time of the year IS one of the Most Wonderful times of the year. I love the music, the goodwill, the serving of others. We are a country that openingly and freely show our Thanksgiving more freely.  We also this time of the year, feel more free to share "The Story", which then usually leads to our personal testimony of our relationship to Jesus. Those expressions at this time are what makes it the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.  We as Christians are blessed to be "Thankful Always" and are to share our faith and "The Story" all throughout the year. 

Many times, we get "caught up" in the hustle and bustle of things (like Martha did preparing rather than sitting at Jesus' feet.  She lost the balance of the experience.) and feel these are the Most important things.  I want to share a personal thought for this time of year: "Don't let me get so busy that I forget to show gratefulness to others. Help me to especially appreicate the loved ones God has given to me."

May this thought be a reminder to all who read my post.

“Give Thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” Ps. 106:1

ENJOY THE COMING HOLIDAYS, BUT REMEMBER WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT ♥

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2009 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Sean and Lisa said...

Amen!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home