Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ordinary Days....no more

Ordinary days don't exist in our household anymore.  All the days are extraordinary!!!  Jackson has allowed us to see the beauty of every single day and the ordinary is no longer "just a day" but another adventure of learning, loving, serving as well as a day of being grateful for the day. 

While raising our children, I had moments of these times being extraordinary, but being a grandparent has opened up this part of my mind to seeing every moment as a time to teach, mentor, learn, grow, and be so grateful.  The good, the not-so-good, the surprised and the expected.  Below are a few pictures of some of those days of nothing-too-special, but believe me, they're totally special!!! 

I hoped when I started this blog and entitled it, "Living R Lives Together", that I would be able to express gratitude through non-eventful happenings in my life and the lives of my family.  I am thankful for the insight that this blog has given me.  Most of my posts are boring and self-indulgent, but I also realize that others can see that non-eventful daily events become special days with my blogging because of my attitude and outlook being centered on a higher source for direction.  I'm grateful for my faith and my relationship with Christ!

~Tina






Daddy and Jackson say "Hi"


Jackson and Mommy having some love-time!


Kisses from Mimi


Grumps and Jackson having a one-on-one conversation
 


Ecc. 9:10a "whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..."


Playtime



2 Comments:

At November 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Sean and Lisa said...

Tina,
You are such an amazing woman of God! I always love your posts but gotta admit these last ones with precious little Jackson are some of my favorite! :O)
He is just soooo perfect! Praise God for the gift of children and grandchildren!!!
Much love!
Lisa and the gang

 
At November 5, 2010 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Dana said...

Just so so precious.. My mom says that being a grandparent even tops parenthood! I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home