Monday, September 6, 2010

Reflections of Nature by Nina

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."

First of all I want to say how proud I am of my sister-Nina Lenker! She has a talent and she is now sharing her talent with others and starting her own business in the process.  I realized what a great talent she had when we attended her oldesst son's wedding and she designed every arrangement that was seen from the church to the reception to what the wedding party carried and wore.  It was gorgeous!  We, our daughter and I, were so impressed that we asked her if she would be willing to do the flower arrangements for the church building for Megan's, our daughter wedding.  She accepted the offer and we were totally satisfied and appreciative of her unique touch for each client that she serves.  That was almost two years ago.

Today I am sharing this information with my blog-reader friends so you can see what great work she is doing.  Her store is small at this point, but she just opened up for business June of 2010!  She is working on building up her clients and she is doing several weddings, special occasion events as well as selling items in her store. 

At this time she doesn't have a website, so I thought I could share her designs through my blog.  Please feel free to share with your friends.  I will add the contact information below the website.

Enjoy these creations and if you would like to consult with her about an upcoming event or just making an ordinary day a little special.  She would love to create a one-of-kind item for you!

Thanks for taking the time to view the site.

~Tina

Reflections of Nature by Nina
(featuring silk floral arrangments, all occasion balloons, home decor items, cemetary memorial arrangemetns and much, much more)

121 N. 11th Street
Trevorton, PA  17881
570-452-2515
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20788&id=100000542341254&l=8bf840a78f

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home