Sunday, December 20, 2009

This One Is For You

I said a Prayer for you Today

"I said a prayer for you today and know God must have heard! I felt the answer in my heart Although

He spoke no word. I didn’t ask for wealth or fame, I knew you wouldn’t mind, I asked Him to send

treasures of a far more lasting kind. I asked that He’d be near you at the start of each new day to grant you

health and blessings and friends to share your way.I asked for happiness for you in all things great and small

But it was for His loving care I prayed the most of all."

Author Unknown

I Love you and do pray for you daily!  May you always feel God's presence in your daily lives!!  Know with confidence that He is always there...You just need to call on Him.  I will continue to take you to Him in prayer.  I know you will do the same for me and mine.   "Love is what binds us together." Col 3:14  ~ Tina

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2009 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Sean and Lisa said...

Tina,
Love your new header! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Thanks for the prayers!
Much love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home