Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The 1st meal and so much more

Tonight I had the great opportunity to coordinate the campus dinner for our local campus ministry. I will be working with this ministry on a weekly basis organizing and coordinating the dinners. It was WONDERFUL to see students from previous years and "catch up" as well as meet new incoming students. What a great blessing and opportunity. We're so blessed to be working with this ministry. For more information check out the campus ministry site and blog. It is a privilege to serve these students. I get so much more than I give!

4 Comments:

At September 3, 2008 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Dana said...

I bet the students would disagree. If they don't now, they will once they are grown and start cooking for their own families and realize how much work you put into that. You are such a blessing! I'm going to start asking God to send some Tinas our way!

 
At September 3, 2008 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Tina and Jim said...

I'm sure UPS, or FEDX could deliver a "homemade meal" for you sometime...let me know :-D Thanks for the kind words.

 
At September 5, 2008 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

I love to hear about your volunteer work. You are one of my heroes because you sacrifice for others. What a wonderful example to other christian women. Keep up the great job! You make a difference.

 
At September 5, 2008 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Tina and Jim said...

Thanks Andrea. Love ya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home