Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm still blogging!

It's been since August that I last posted on this particular blog.  Life has been full and every changing, but we are thankful for the God we serve, who is never changing and always there for us!  I have been doing blogging on another blog.  Please stop by and see what is going on in The Wilson household right now.  We are enjoying the daily blessings that are provided and are thankful for the results that our "life events" continue to take.  Stop by and see what's going on!  I plan to keep this blog going in time, so don't give up on me yet, just need a few months on my other blog.  Check back on this one from time to time...I may drop a few lines of my personal babble as well.  GISG

~Tina

http://thejourneyofouramazinggift.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home